Fashion & Magic

Saturday, April 2, 2011

where is my warm weather

I can't even begin to describe the boringness that is my life. All I do is school work, seriously. It's work, school, work, school, work, school, school. It's been really stressful, my first semester at a four year university. It's harder than what I've been used to, and it's reflecting in my grades. I'm only been getting Bs and it's killing me. I need to figure this stuff out so I can have a good gpa. However, there is the other side of me that is struggling to not kill myself so much over my grades. What will good grades get me once I'm out of school? I read once in a magazine that good grades won't matter in the real world, only the hardwork, presistance, and who you suck up to. Which, I can totally understand that. But right now good grades are for getting money for school. Why is it so expensive? Why is it so difficult to get money? Why can't I be less lazy? So many questions, so little answers.




I get less time to dress up for school. I can count the number of times I've worn heels to school on my fingers! Shocking, I was so into gyaru and dressing up last semester, but all this hard work has made it difficult for me to enjoy that aspect of my life. Then when I do dress up, I realize how much I've missed being able to go crazy with makeup, with clothes, with having fun in what I wear.

I can't wait for summer. Time to reorganize my life, think about what I want to go. To be able to take time off to relax, make more money. I'm thinking about taking on another part time job this summer for experience and cash. Where I work currently won't be able to give me full time status, and I want to try something new. I've always wanted to work in a clothing store or bookstore, and summer is the best time to do it. Since everyone always talks about retail sucking, if the second job sucks I'm quitting at the end of summer anyway. We will see, I haven't had the chance to job hunt yet. Anyway, here are some outfits. Maybe more tomorrow.





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home