Fashion & Magic

Sunday, February 20, 2011

undead

I have this habit of disappearing and reappearing. D:

Since school started up I haven't dedicated much time to anything else but school. I'm taking fifteen credits versus the usual twelve credits i've taken a semester. Plus they're all upper level credits too so it's more work. (& I'm trying for exceptional grades!!) Being at a new school is still very scary. I'm getting better, but there's still a lot I don't know.

One day when i arrived at school my gas light went off. I was so thankful I had my gps with me or idk WHAT would've happened because idk the sketch area around the school D:

I haven't been dressing gal anymore either. I just don't feel motivateeddddd. I've been going simpler with makeup and clothes, concerning myself with more important things (school, money, etc lol)


there really was no point to this post, so I'll leave you with an outfit;

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home