Fashion & Magic

Sunday, September 27, 2009


tshirt; charlotte russe
skirt and socks; h&m
shoes; broadway shoes
earrings; claire's
necklace; forever 21
this was an outfit i wore to appease my baby. She thinks I look hot in thigh highs and a pleather mini skirt *o*
I just got back from seeing my baby actually. I went on a little getaway to Chincoteague with her, her parents and her mom's friend. It was okay. It's hard for my girl and I to get to do what we want and usually end up doing what the adults want which is no fun. bleehh. we watched a lot of movies tho!

the big suprise was that it had Bradley Cooper in it!! :] It was a well rounded horror movie too! Clve Barker is brillant, my girl and I are both big fans of his work. (she introduced me to his work!) I loooove horror movies and know a good one when i see one, so go watch it and be disgusted (meat hooks through achilles' tendons), turned on (listening to Bradley Cooper's sex grunts) and intrigued (the paranormal twist at the end)!!!
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10008617-midnight_meat_train/


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home